Mount Aconcagua information, climbs, treks and services in Mendoza – Argentina.
years of experience
In Acomara they showed me that they are not only a serious company, but also a human group full of values and empathy. I will surely continue recommending them.
Thanks to all the Acomara staff, they were really aware of me from the first moment I contacted them. Infinite thanks for having been in all the details of my expedition. My success is shared with you.
We offer guided climbing and Trekking to Aconcagua with all services included, by Normal Route, Polish Glacier Route, or several variants. Since 1998, we stay as a solid company with a website with information and services to climb Mount Aconcagua, Argentina.
AconcaguaExpeditions.com is located in Mendoza- Argentina, at the foot of Mount Aconcagua.
Our hotel in Penitentes has all the comforts and facilities to finalize the details of your expedition.
We are convinced of the importance of communications today. That is why all our Expeditions are monitored and communicated with the highest technology. Even in Confluencia and the highest camps, our staff is equipped with satélite pones with no cell phone signal. In this way we keep everybody informed at all times about the news of all our Expeditions.
Why to climb with us?
We are the biggest Aconcagua Company and one of the oldest local companies. We are focused on safety and customer satisfaction, commitment to our environment, helping climbers worldwide to have an unforgettable life experience. Some of our highlights are the following.
- Socially responsible
- Integrated with the local community
- Best Guide ratio
- Over 1000 successful Expeditions
- Legally authorized company
100% Summit success rate in 42 open Expeditions on the season 2019/20
- Customer Support 24/7
- Best Base Camps Services
- Strong Logistics at all camps
- Own infrastructure, even at high camps
- More than 150 mules
- Own lodging in Penitentes
- 1st in safety
We are planning Expeditions to Aconcagua since 1998: this is more than 23 years of experience in Aconcagua climbing.
How to climb aconcagua
You can start by reading our content about Aconcagua, especially about the climbing routes, the base camps, the weather, the acclimatization process and watching the video testimonies.
You will find this on the menu.
Are you already thinking of climbing Aconcagua? You can see our expeditions, trekkings and logistics services. We will be happy to advise you on getting started, just let us know by email or WhatsApp.
In the meantime, we recommend investigating basic training, what equipment is necessary, nutrition and park permits.
Climbing Mount Aconcagua in Mendoza is a wonderful experience that you will never forget. We are the best company to accompany you on your expedition, in whatever mode you choose to climb.
You can choose an open expedition with climbers from all over the world or choose to build your own group with your friends or family (this is what we call a private expedition). Our expeditions and trekkings solve almost all your needs so that you can focus on the preparation and enjoy the climb.
However, if you want to climb solo, we can also offer you individual services, mules, porters, meals and many other logistic services.
From Acomara, we are very committed to caring for the environment. If you are going climbing Aconcagua, please try not to take garbage with you and keep your waste with you until you can properly dispose of it.
- Provides the best Aconcagua service without neglecting the environment in any of its aspects.
- Constant care of the facilities of the Park and the different camps
- Management and judicious use of natural resources at all levels
- Absolute and non-negotiable respect for all laws that protect our environment.
- We transport the garbage generated by our expeditions (and in many cases expeditions outside our company) with our mules.
- All the team members are committed to cleaning and caring for the environment, not only in our Base and high-altitude camps but also throughout the Aconcagua Park Employing porters to remove all human waste from the mountain in helicopters out of the Park for disposal.
- We take care of our mules with specialized veterinarians and make sure they have long breaks and adequate food.
Climbers also want to know